Lazzerini srl is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and wants you to feel secure both while browsing the website and if you decide to register for the Personal Area.
As Data Controller, pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Lazzerini informs you that the personal data you provide when registering for the Personal Area, as well as the data necessary for use and services made available, including browsing data, will be processed in compliance with the guarantees of confidentiality and the security measures required by current legislation through IT, online and manual tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing.
2. Purposes of processing
The personal data you provide will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Registration for the personal area. The provision of personal data by the User is necessary for the purposes of the aforementioned registration and for the use of the related services. Failure to provide such data could make it impossible to access and use these services.
2. To this end, Lazzerini srl informs the data subject that some personal data will be acquired (Full name, Business Name, Email, telephone and mobile numbers) for which the data subject must provide explicit authorisation in the data entry form. The data subject will only be able to update or modify the profile information and contact details by making an explicit request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Fulfilment of Italian or European legal obligations or regulations.
4. Execution of the contracts proposed by Lazzerini srl. In particular, with regard to the personal data entered directly by the data subjects in the forms for the conclusion of supply contracts
5. Management of any purchase orders and related administrative activities, with related processing in accordance with current legislation on the subject, payment data, including identification details.
6. Use of the services available on the website www.lazzerini srl.
7. With respect to activities related to the performance of studies and market research, direct sales activities including telephone calls or placement of products/services, for sending commercial information, including in an interactive format, as well as for the sending of advertising/informative materials using "traditional" methods (for example, paper mail and/or telephone call with operator) or through "automated" contact systems (for example text message, multimedia message, telephone calls without an operator, email, fax, interactive applications) pursuant to art. 130, para. 1 and 2 of the Privacy Code. Lazzerini srl informs the data subject that pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4 of the Code, and as provided by the Personal Data Protection Authority by virtue of a specific provision (so-called soft spam) the email address provided to the data subject in the context of the contractual relationship with Lazzerini srl may be used by the latter to send commercial offers relating to products and/or services similar to those previously purchased. The data subject may at any time oppose processing by sending a request to the email address referred to in the "Rights of the data subject" section of this policy.
3. Optional and mandatory nature of consent
The data subject is free to provide personal data when requested. Partial or incorrect data or failure to provide any data at all could make it impossible to provide the requested services. The acquisition of consent for the processing of personal data is necessary for all the aforementioned purposes connected with and/or necessary to fulfil legal obligations, European legislation, to fulfil obligations arising from a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to fulfil specific requirements of the contract before its conclusion. To the contrary, consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 6) is optional and may be withdrawn at any time in the manner described in the "Rights of the data subject" section of this policy.
4. Social plugins
The web pages of Lazzerini srl may contain social networks plugins (Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Yuotube, Google Plus).
When you access one of our web pages that includes such a plugin, your internet browser connects directly to the servers of the social network and the plugin is displayed on the screen thanks to the connection through the browser. Even if you are not registered to social networks, websites with active social plugins can send data to the networks. With an active plugin, every time you access the website an encoded cookie will be set. Since your browser at every connection with a server of a network sends this cookie without request, the network could create a profile that recalls websites that the user has visited. And in this case it would also be possible to link the encoding to a person, for example when the user connects to the social network. Further information on the collection and use of data by social networks in general, as well as on the rights and methods available to protect the privacy of data subject in this context, are present on the social network pages on the protection of data. If you do not wish to associate the visit to our web pages with your social account, you must log out of the social network. For more information on the processing and use of data through social networks, as well as on the settings for protecting your privacy, you should consult the privacy policies of the respective social networks or websites.
5. Methods, processing logic, storage times and protective measures
The processing is also performed with the aid of electronic or automated means and is carried out by Lazzerini srl and/or by third parties of which Lazzerini srl may avail itself to memorise, manage and transmit the data.
6. Processors and appointees: parties that may be aware of the data
For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, Lazzerini srl may disclose and process the personal data of the data subject in Italy and abroad, including countries not belonging to the European Union, to third parties with whom it has relationships, where such subjects provide services at the request of Lazzerini srl. The latter will provide them with only the information necessary to perform the services requested by taking all measures to protect your personal data. Your browsing data will not be linked to your identity or your personal data in general.
The personal data of the data subject may also be provided to selected commercial partners of Lazzerini srl for marketing reasons or other purposes that are believed to benefit you. The parties belonging to the above categories operate as separate Data Controllers or as Data Processors and/or Appointees appointed for this purpose by Lazzerini srl. Personal data may also be known by the employees, consultants, temporary workers, contractors of Lazzerini srl who have been specifically appointed/designated as Data Processors or Appointees.
8. The data controller and data processors
The Data Controller is Lazzerini srl, with registered office in Viale Pieralisi 21, 60030 Monsano (AN). For the purpose of exercising the rights pursuant to art. 7, Privacy Code, you can send a message to the email address email@example.com.
9. Rights of the data subject
Lazzerini srl reminds the data subject that pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code it is possible at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data and to know their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their completion, updating or rectification. Pursuant to the same article, the data subject has the right to request their erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and in any case to object to their processing for legitimate reasons. For the processing referred to in point 6) it will always be possible to withdraw consent and exercise the right to object to direct marketing (in "traditional" and "automated" forms). Unless otherwise specified, the objection will be understood to refer to both traditional and automated communications. For the purposes of exercising the above rights, a request must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org